Being a Millennial myself I can completely understand what one goes in one’s mind when it comes to buying your first home in Ontario. Buying a home for a Millennial is like the hardest goal to achieve. Being a First Time Home Buyer or a Millennial and looking to buy a property in Ontario is so challenging because the real estate market has picked up and grown so fast that it is becoming harder and harder to save for down payment for a house as the prices are going up so high!
So there must be a few questions on your mind like, “How to save for down Payment for your first home, How to find the right process of buying home, Where to buy my first home, how do I plan my home buying process, Do I qualify for Mortgage, How much down payment I would have to make” and many more. The answers to these questions are behind your motivation on how soon you would like to be a homeowner.
Being a homeowner is a privilege that you must work for. I have seen a person in 20s making his way towards his first home and somebody far older than that not worried at all about making a move anytime soon. The answers to a few of your questions have been answered here:
Here is a simple guideline to follow:
- Save for the Down payment First
- Find Out If You Are Mentally Prepared To Buy
- Do your Research on where to buy and what to buy
- Figure out Your Affordability / Work with a professional Mortgage Specialist (Your first best friend in this process)
- Start Saving your money and Cut Expenses
- Find the right Realtor to work FOR and WITH you
- Check out a few places and make an offer on what you see yourself living in
- Make an offer and Arrange Mortgage
- Find Certified Home Inspector
- Close the deal
- And Finally Move In!
Again, do not forget, The Best 6 Cities to Invest in Right now close to GTA are:
- Durham Region
I have helped other Millennials to move towards their first properties, Don’t waste time and if you are a First Time Home Buyer, call me for a Confidential Consultation according to your profile to work towards your project!